Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

MAC/Estée Lauder Warehouse Sale

Easily one of the most Amazing things I have ever been to!!

Estee Lauder is actually a parent company, they own a lot of different brands.  MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, they're all part of the Estee Lauder Companies.  So when Estee Lauder holds this warehouse sale, it's not just a MAC warehouse sale, it's an Estee Lauder sale...see where I'm going with that?

One of the reasons you find so many MAC products there is, I'm assuming, because it's manufactured in Canada. In Markham, ON to be exact. They have their set up in 3 adjacent warehouses at the Markham Fairgrounds and you walk in and it's all tables and boxes and SO many people. Despite the fact that there's that many people, there was no impolite pushing and shoving,

Okay, enough boring talk, here's the good stuff! In order to get invited you need to know someone who knows someone.  I know someone, who knows a makeup artist who got invited.  My someone was supposed to go with her someone, but she couldn't so she forwarded the invite to me.  In short, I got lucky!

I went on a Sunday, there were a few things that were sold out, but there were also prices that were marked down even more then before.  I heard that people got lipsticks for $12 a piece. I got them at 2 for $15, and there were only a couple that were sold out.  Also a few other things were marked down from $50 to $40 or even $25.

So here's a list of products I got:

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in the color Fig
MAC Lipsticks in the colors: X-S (satin) and Stay In Touch (cremesheen)
MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour in the color Perennial Rose

MAC Select Cover-Up in NC30 and NC35
LE Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Gel Liner in the color 04 Stay Bronze
MAC Paint Pot in the color Bare Study

LE Gift Set from Holiday 2009:  House of Mirth Deep Lip Bag! Comes with a Dazzleglass in Get Rich Quick,  LE Lip Liner in Cedar, and a LE Lipstick in Fantasia (lustre)

They give you a free gift when you return your used ticket, I got a MAC Foundation Sponge/Powder.



I'm already looking for tickets for the next sale, the dates haven't even been announced yet. I still haven't stopped admiring the stuff I got. I think I just did my first ever haul (must think of a different word for that..makes me cringe for some reason)...

Next up: How I met Hugh Jackman!!!! .................a girl can dream.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment