Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

IIFA 2011!!

The International Indian Film Awards were held in Toronto this year. Each year they pick a venue that is in another part of a world, their mission is to spread Indian cinema across the globe.  I had the privilege to attend these awards. 

This is just a quick update, as to what you should be expecting here in the next few days. I was working behind the scenes at IIFA, so I got to experience what exactly it takes to put on an event like this.  Not to mention all the star sightings and meetings. Hafsa Creations took loads of amazing unofficial pictures, and I have tons of stories to tell.
A few stories for you to look forward to are, how I met Mickey Contractor, and how I sat next to Shabana Azmi and had an enlightening conversation with her, and even a little something about Shahrukh Khan.  So just keep checking back here to for more stories and updates and of course pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment