Pages

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Luminosity Part 2!

I realized I forgot to mention what I use as a highlighter....so Part 2 it is.. :)

Part 1:  What is it about luminosity!?

List of my favorite highlighters:
  • Faces Metaliglow (you should set this with a powder since its liquid)
  • Nars Albatross (although I don't own it yet)
  • Bella Pierre Bronzer in the color Peony (reminds me of MAC Iridescent powder in silver dusk.)
  • Good old eyeshadow! Any shimmer eyeshadow thats a champagne, beige, cream, light gold color.  Silvery pink shades are good highlighters too.
I don't like shimmery bronzers, or too much of a gold/bronze color as a highlight. White with silver through it is another one that I cannot work with.  Even if it is a liquid highlighter I prefer a light application on top of the cheek bones and down the center of the nose. As opposed to all over the face and then setting with a powder.

In this picture I'm wearing Peony...

It's important to remember that no amount of makeup can change who you are. If you don't like it, or you're not comfortable with it, then don't do it just because someone says you should.  

Best way to pull anything off is to be confident with it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment