Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

100 Petal Rose!!!

The universe needs to know that this perfume needs to be in my life ASAP!!!



http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com/eng/products/fragrance/eau-de-toilette/eau_de_toilette?79513

there are so many reasons why...but isn't it enough that the scent comes from the Rosa Centifolia, which is the 100 petal rose!! This is a hybrid rose which was created somewhere between 17th - 19th century, or possibly earlier, by Dutch rose breeders.
Bottom Line:  It smells AMAZING..I've been obsessed with all things rose scented since I was a little girl and I have not smelled anything as close to true roses as this..it's like a walk in a rose garden. It reminds me of a fairy tale I read about a princess who had a rose garden....

The thoughts just needed to be out there....

Have a rosetastic day! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment