Pages

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Rambling...

Almost every day we come across people that piss us off.  Either someone does something that upsets us, or theres people in our lives that are just there to make our lives miserable (or at least thats how we feel about them).
I feel like sometimes I spend too much time complaining about all types of "horrible" people, and in doing so, I forget the real reason they're there.
Just like we have to experience sadness in our lives in order to appreciate the happiness, or fail in order to celebrate success.  We have to face these people and their ridiculous ways, so that we can really appreciate the good people in our lives.
Today, I want to be thankful for all the amazing people I know.
I don't think I've done anything to deserve their awesomeness in my life, but somehow they ended up being a very very important part of it. Despite the fact that I almost never show my appreciation they stick around, and they're there for me in ways that they might not even know.
This isn't about one person, it's just how I feel right now about all the wonderful people (family and friends) that are a part of who I am....


No comments:

Post a Comment